Monday, August 11, 2008

Here it is... The questionnaire!!

Let the data collection begin! My official blurb is below.

I am a graduate student at the University of Wollongong in Australia, and I am writing my Master's thesis on vidding. I have create a questionnaire for the purposes of my research that I would love to have as many vidders and vid-watchers take as possible. If you are interested in taking my questionnaire, please click the link below. It should take about 20 minutes to complete.

Click Here to take survey

If you would like more information before you begin, please don't hesitate to leave a comment here on my LJ, on my research blog, or you can email me.


Please note: This survey is only open to those over the age of 18.

Thank you to all the great vidders and fans out there who have helped me with my research!

Crossposted to my LJ and the LJ vidding community.

No comments: